Friday, February 27, 2009

27 February 2009

I made up a few miles today, but boy did I pay for it! I hit the road yesterday and did 43+ miles and had a great time, but between working alot lately and that late night two-hour romp on the trainer, I am whipped! I may fall a bit short of my goal this month; I am at the beach and hope to ride tomorrow but it's looking like rain. If so, I'll have to add the 55 miles to next month's goal. Stopped by Grand Strand Bicycles to pick up my new shoes and pedals; those guys take such good care of me. I think everyone should buy a bike from GSB and totally overwhelm Tim and Mary with bidness; they deserve it! Had a good discussion with Tim about nutrition while riding and the combination of fuel and hydration. I always leave that store a smarter cyclist. That's it for today, pray for sunshine in the morning.
Be blessed, be safe.

No comments: