Saturday, February 7, 2009

7 February 2009

Tried to ride till I finished LoA today, but didn't quite make it. My son spent the night at his Gami's last night, and when she brought him home today, she brought supper with her: Chinese! I LOVE chicken and broccoli, and who don't love a good egg roll?!? I probably ate more than I should (I am glad I just had a long bike ride) but most of it was steamed, so, not so bad.
So while Lawrence is changing the face of the Middle East I just pedal away. Managed to get 26.51 miles out of it today, that's 125.95 miles for the month to date. Right on target to nail my goal of 500 miles for the month. I'd better avoid the Chinese food though, if I am to hit my other goal of losing 10 pounds for the month!
Less than a week away from getting my new bike and I remain excited. A full-carbon dream come true. I'll post pics when I get them.
Be blessed, be safe.

No comments: