Sunday, February 15, 2009

14 February 2009

So I finished watching "Batman Returns" while knocking out another 23 miles on the trainer tonight. It was a good workout, though I got started kind of late. See, I had things to do today, so I set the DVR to record to prologue of the 2009 Tour of California so I could watch it later when I got home. It was awesome! My team did well (Garmin-Slipstream), my riders did well (George Hincapie and Floyd Landis), and even Lance the god-man did well (but I don't care). I am just not a Lance fan. The guy's made some lame decisions in life that just keep me from liking him, like the way he has treated his ex-wife and former teammates. In the words of the great philosopher Popeye, "I yam what I yam!" While I am happy for him that he beat his cancer, and admire all he does to promote awareness and the need for research, to me, if you are a jerk, you are a jerk. Sorry. Folks tried to say President Clinton's personal life and public life were two different things, but I say who you is is who you is. Congratulations Fabian Cancellara!
Be blessed, be safe.
p.s. I get my new bike in two days!!

No comments: