Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!



Hey, the New Year is here and it's time to start fresh! I have been planning on this and you know what happens when you plan? Something else happens! I got my trainer for Christmas (sweet!), worked all night New Year's Eve, then woke up sick! So, no ride on NY Day :( .
I did, however, make my weight goal for NYD, how about that? I actually managed to DROP a few pounds over Christmas. Yeah, I don't believe it either, but it's true. So, I am starting my year at goal, with the plan to focus on weight loss through January and February, and then in March I will head for the hills! I want to lose 35 pounds by May 18 and finish the 2009 Assault on Mt. Mitchell in 10 hours or less.
All I have to do now is recover from this bug I have and get some strength for pedaling. It'll come.
Be blessed, be safe!

No comments: