Wednesday, December 17, 2008

17 December 2008

Wow, I haven't been on a bike in over a month and I hate it! Been working alot of extra hours, Christmas is coming, yadda yadda yadda...
I am not without a plan, however. Seeing as I own Mt. Mitchell in the 2009 Assault (at least that's my goal :) ), I have got to get cracking! I am on the treadmill daily, trying to drop some weight; I tried to carry too much rider up the mountain last year. I am realistic, however, in that Christmas is coming and the food is too good to not touch it. So, I'll try some moderation to go with my exercise.
Also, I have asked for an indoor trainer for Christmas so I can start putting in the miles in spite of the weather. I am getting excited about this and looking forward to a great season on the bike.
Be safe, be blessed.

No comments: