Saturday, January 24, 2009

24 January 2009

Spent the last two days on the bike/trainer watching Robin Hood, one of my all-time favorite movies. I first saw this movie in 1991 when it came out in a small theater in Nottingham, England. I was visiting with a friend of mine there and we spent three days looking at Nottingham, its castle, and Sherwood Forest. It's obvious that there is some element of truth to the legend, just how much is anyone's guess. But, his spirit lives on in the hearts of those with a desire to right wrongs and defend the weak. God bless them.
I rode 18 miles today, just enough to put me over the 300-mile mark for January. There's a whole week left and I am off work the last couple of days, so I may actually see 400 miles! I am feeling better, though my butt still hurts, but I think I will do well when I hit the streets.
Be blessed, be safe.

No comments: