Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3 March 2009

Even though I got caught in the rain Saturday, I was happy to get in a good ride. I managed to stay warm and not crash, so I was happy. But, doggone it, my new bike got mussed! So, I got out today in the freezing cold and washed that sucker and shined it up. Almost looks new again.
Too cold to get out on the road today, popped in a movie instead: "Batman Begins" with Christian Bale and Michael Caine. Oh yeah, Tom Cruise' love slave is in it too. I like Bale as Batman, probably my favorite to play the Dark Knight. Wasn't in me to pedal through the whole thing, so I ended up riding about 22 1/2 miles and called it a day. Good ride, need to keep pedaling and keep losing weight. Only 75 more days till Mitchell. Going to the top!
Be blessed, be safe.

No comments: