Saturday, March 28, 2009

28 March 2009

Back on the tRAINer today, I think my neighbor is building an ark. It's been raining for a couple of days now, hopefully will clear out overnight tonight. I want to get some road time in tomorrow afternoon, even though it's supposed to be REALLY windy.
Watched the first hour of MIB II while doing some slogging. That's my term for what I do now: five minute intervals, first in an easier though still resistant gear at about 80-85rpm, then in the hardest gear I have just powering it out best as I can (40ish rpm). It really feels like climbing hwy. 80. Now I am going to a fish fry to get my calories back; it's a fundraiser for a 12-year-old boy with brain cancer. No one should have to struggle up a hill like that one. Pray for Chase.
Be blessed, and be safe.

No comments: