Thursday, December 31, 2009

31 December 2009

Happy New Year!! Maybe not so happy, I have to work tonight and I am feeling like a dog's chew toy. Don't know what's gotten a hold on me, but I feel lousy! Last I remember too, is that I needed ~7 miles to double last year's mileage; BUT, looks like I forgot to add my last ride to it and I am actually DOUBLE last year's mileage, PLUS 10 miles!! I don't know which one makes me happier, my accomplishment or the fact that I don't have to ride today. I love to ride, but not when I've got the old "chew toy" syndrome going on. So, again, I bid you all a Good New Year and wish you all success for 2010. "May the road rise to meet you, may the sun shine warm on your face, may the wind be at your back, and may the rain fall softly upon you." That's an old Irish prayer that I remembered best as I could; If I remembered it wrong, forgive me, that's still my prayer for us all in 2010.
Be blessed, be safe.

No comments: