Monday, April 5, 2010

5 April 2010

So glad that Spring has sprung! Got out yesterday early and rode for two hours, heading out today to get in a four hour ride! Of course, I desperately need to be doing some yard work, but that'll come. The growing excitement I have about cycling sometimes has me wishing I lived in a condo so I wouldn't have to mow, etc. Yard work is good too, though, for getting one outdoors to enjoy Creation and all of its beauty; without having to put up with anxious folks trying to operate a cell phone and a motor vehicle at the same time.
The best part of my day today will be when I return home though; it is my daughter's 9th birthday. At 11:45am, she will enter her last single-digit year. She is a wonderful girl, sweet and fiercely independent. That's how God wired her and I wouldn't have her any other way. Happy Birthday Hannah!
Let's go for a ride!
Be blessed, be safe.

No comments: