Thursday, April 15, 2010

15 April 2010

Happy Tax Day! NOT!
Tapering for a ride on Saturday, so right now I just want to spin to keep the legs loose. So, when I needed to put my car in the shop for service, rather than have the wife pick me up, I put my mountain bike in the back, pulled it out at the dealership, and rode home. Wasn't a long ride, just a good spin.
Besides, I like having motorists honk at me like they own the road. Some of that road belongs to me, see first three words of this post! I wonder if leaving late for work or spending the whole trip on a cell phone will be worth the cost to someone's conscience for murdering an innocent, minding his/her own business bicyclist. Hmm?
Anyway, most of us cyclists have to drive cars too, so when we are, let's bless those we see pounding the pedals by being courteous and giving them lots of room.
Be blessed, be safe.

No comments: