Wednesday, September 17, 2008

17 September 2008

What a GREAT morning for a ride!! Unfortunately, the wife and I had an appointment in Columbia so I had to cut it short (that's okay, I have a great wife that I'd do anything for); it's one of those days where you want to ride till you fall over.
An awesome man, who is not only my pastor but my friend, and I ride together every (almost) Wednesday morning, for an hour or so. This morning it was misty, somewhere between trying to rain and a thick, wet fog, about 68 degrees, and felt fantastic! We went out through the country near his home, and where there is normally low traffic, for some reason this morning was busier than I have seen it. You'd think these gas prices would get some people off the road but it hasn't happened yet. Other than that, it was alright; only one dog came out to say "hello."

No comments: