Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2 March 2010

Went back to spin class last night, what a workout! Much harder than riding on the road. I like it, though, and think it's an awesome way to stress a few muscles.
Been working in my bike cave to make it a bit more homey; I spend a lot of time out there, so I want to make it a little nicer. Post some pics when I am finished.
Getting ready for the "March on Caesar's Head" this Saturday. It's the first of several organized training rides by the Spartanburg Freewheelers to get us ready for Mt. Mitchell; a sixty-miler from North Greenville University out to Caesar's Head and back, and includes about 3500 feet of climbing. That'll really tell the story as to how my winter training has gone. I know I'll do better than last time as I am probably 30 pounds lighter this time around. Let you know how it goes.
Be blessed, be safe.

1 comment:

Kathrin said...

Hello! I am following your adventure to Mt Mitchell, that's a tough goal, but I think it's worth the work. Maybe I try it myself next year. Good luck and keep us posted!